When you see a rainbow in a flinty grey sky you cannot help but feel comforted and at ease. This carrier brings that same magic, with rich shades that really pop, in a magically comfortable ride for you and your little one.
Gorgeous and meticulously handwoven, this is truly a coveted ring sling that's strong and durable, yet soft and cushy. There's something special knowing that each thread has been placed with care and high attention to detail to ensure the utmost integrity in a carrier.
- Woven with 50% organic cotton, 25% flax, and 25% lyocell yarns making this wrap ultra soft
- Center of the wrap is marked with a simple folded thread "W" as a middle marker
- Yarns are color fast and free from harmful chemicals and heavy metals.
- Supports newborns to toddlers, from 8-35 lbs.
- Machine wash with a gentle liquid detergent, tumble dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Do not dry clean. Iron as needed.
A Note on Handwoven Fabrics
West of the 4th wraps are completely woven by hand! The nature of a handwoven fabric means you may encounter natural variations in the thread (such as slubs or thickenings), thread ends and overlaps (called "joins"), and variances in the selvedges, or edges, of the fabric. Please know that these are all normal features that add character and result in a truly unique and gorgeously hand crafted fabric and does not effect the quality, safety or durability of your carrier.
Wrap sizing is based on what carry you are doing and your size. We find most people fit well in a 4.2m or 4.6m length for a Front Wrap Cross Carry, a great beginner carry for all ages and sizes. Please contact us should you have any questions regarding sizing or the use of this great carrier, we would love to help!