Mixed in with the hazelwood are the fun shapes and colors of Baltic amber, and together in perfect harmony, they create a functional piece of jewelry that works to relieve baby's discomfort while teething.
When worn against the skin and warmed by baby's body temperature, the amber releases anti-inflammatory succinic acid. The hazelwood is believed to absorb excess acidity from the skin to create a better PH balance and help with inflammatory conditions like teething and eczema.
This is not a toy or for chewing. It is easily breakable however, beads are individually knotted so they will not scatter. We advise you to remove the necklace from baby when sleeping.
- Screw style clasp makes taking the necklace on and off quick and easy.
- Measures 12-13 inches in length
- Do not expose to chlorine, oils or lotions as they can damage both the amber and hazelwood.
- Certified 100% Genuine Baltic Amber
- Recommended for ages 3 months and up