The GroVia™ Hybrid Diaper Shell is a revolution in cloth diapering. The innovative design minimizes diaper waste and cost, and is super easy to use. Not only are they super easy to use, but they are super cute too! Diapers so stylish, you won’t want to put pants over them!
For use with either Reusable GroVia™ Organic Cotton Soaker Pads, GroVia™ Stay Dry Soaker Pads or disposable GroVia™ BioSoakers.
- Save money and the environment.
- Eco-friendly and flexible system works for your busy lifestyle.
- Free from Dioxins.
- Cloth breathes, resulting in fewer instances of diaper rash.
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China.
- This one-size-fits-all system adjusts with simple snaps to grow with your baby.
- Snap in a cloth Soaker Pad or stick in a disposable BioSoaker.
- The outer shell will need to be changed about twice a day and the soaker as it is soiled.
- Place soiled shells and cloth soaker pads in a dry diaper pail - no need to soak.
- Wash about every 2 days on warm with a cloth diaper friendly detergent.
- Hang dry shells to avoid excess wear from tumble drying.
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Avoid the use of bleach, enzymatic cleaners or fabric softeners.
How the Grovia Hybrid Cloth Diapering System Works