The Organic version has all the great features of the original design, and is made with 100% Organic Cotton. This classic Navy through and through is a favorite for its sophisticated style.
- Ergonomic design that is comfortable for baby and wearer.
- Supports from 7*-45lbs (*Newborns must use Infant Insert).
- Front, back and hip carry positions.
- High density foam padding in shoulder straps.
- Waist belt circumference ranges from 26” to 55” to fit most wearers comfortably.
- Adjustable sleep hood with 50+ UPF for protection from sun.
- Large storage pocket helps minimize baggage and streamline your adventures.
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections for added durability.
- 100% OEKO-Tex Certified Organic Cotton.
- Machine washable.
The sleep hood and side pocket may seem like small features – but they help you in big ways. The sleep hood makes it easy for baby to take a snooze when you’re away from home during naptime and has 50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) for protection from the sun. The side zippered pocket gives you a place to stash wipes, a teething toy, or necessities like cash or your phone — saving you from rifling through your bag. You can wear your baby in the Ergo facing in and on your back when he’s older and starts to get antsy to see more of the world.
Note: If your baby is less than four months old, and unable to sit upright without assistance, Ergobaby Carriers may be used with their corresponding Infant Insert to safely and properly support your baby.