An all-black carrier is a great choice when shared among multiple caregivers - or if you just love the color! The unique design of the Ergobaby Four Position 360 allows the wearer to easily alternate between four carrying positions - inward front, outward front, hip, and back. Each position provides true comfort for both you and baby. Our babywearing educators on staff give a strong mark of approval for the deep bucket-seat design of the body panel, which helps keeps baby's hips, pelvis and spine in their natural alignment. Button adjustments on the carrier let parents change the width of the carrier to accommodate the size of their child and easily alternate between wearing-positions. This carrier will grow with you and your baby, in style and comfort!
The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine development. The Ergo also balances the baby's weight between your hips and shoulders, alleviating physical stress and strain.
- Ergonomic design that is comfortable for baby and wearer.
- Supports from 7*-45lbs (*Newborns without head control must use Infant Insert).
- Structured bucket seat keeps baby ergonomically seated in 4 positions: front-inward facing, front- forward facing, back, and hip carry positions.
- High density foam padding in shoulder straps.
- Extra wide velcro waistband for added support and supreme adjustability.
- Waist belt circumference ranges from 26” to 55” to fit most wearers comfortably.
- Large storage pocket helps minimize baggage and streamline your adventures.
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections for added durability.
- Machine washable.
- The built-in padded head rest can be flipped up or down to provide extra head, neck & back support for baby.
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.
Note: If your baby is less than four months old, and unable to sit upright without assistance, Ergobaby Carriers may be used with their corresponding Infant Insert to safely and properly support your baby.