Sunday February 10th at 10am
Price: $15 individual or couple
Do you find yourself wondering...
- Why choose cloth over disposables?
- What are the different cloth and hybrid styles available?
What do they look and feel like? And how do they each work?
- How will their use impact my life, my pocketbook and the environment?
- How do I home launder and what will I need to do it?
- Will my baby really potty-train 1 year earlier by using cloth diapers?
- Is a cloth diaper service the right choice for my family and how does it even work?
For answers to these questions and more, please join us for a fun and informative hands-on class.
Diaperkind cloth diaper service was founded in April 2009 with the mission of making cloth diapering accessible and manageable for everyone. In doing so, the three words that resonate at Diaperkind are Community, Environment and Respect. All of us at DK live right here in NYC, so we share your (arm-laden, foot-swollen, sleep-deprived) steps.